Reservation for our 2023 season is now open.
How to book tickets:
- Online – click on the button above
- By post – download the booking form and send it to us with your cheque
- You can book tickets online by following this link
- Via the Tourist Office Baugeois-Vallée by visitng or telephoning them. You will be able to pay by euro cheque or cash
There are 2 seating categories (see plan link below.
- Category 1 – 70 €
- Category 2 – 50 €
- Concerts – 10 or 12 €
An opera season ticket (3 different operas booked) costs 180 € in the top category and 130 € in the second category. Every order for 10 tickets in one category for a particular performance qualifies for the 11th ticket free of charge.
Reductions are cumulative and are applied automatically by the booking system.
Dinners and picnics – click here for our menus
As always, we propose the following choices for the interval:
- bring your own picnic, with the option of renting tables and chairs if you wish
- order a picnic from us (25 €), provided by our excellent partner Maison Bernard, again renting tables and chairs if you wish. Menus will be published shortly
- order dinner (40 €)in our restaurant. Menus will be published shortly
- order a light collation in our tea room
You can order dinners, picnics, tables and chairs on this website, at the same time as you order opera tickets or later on.
New seating plan
Opera performances will take place in a rented structure similar to the one used most recently in 2019.
We have modified the seating configuration compared to 2019. Spectators will be seated on chairs (fixed together) which should be more comfortable than the old seating, and the seats are arranged on four levels of parquet as opposed to being fixed to a scaffolding structure.
We will offset the chairs row by row to facilitate a good view of the stage from everywhere.